How to Order
Placing an order
Three easy ways to order:
1. Order online using your credit card.
2. Call our toll-free number at 877-947-7827 (WIS-PUBS). Be sure to have the following information available when placing your order:
- Customer name, complete mailing address (including street name and
number), phone number and email address (if you have one - we use this to create your account and not for marketing)
- Item stock number and title
- Credit card number plus expiration date and three digit verification code. If you need to leave a voice message, please do NOT give your credit card information, but instead wait for customer service to call you back.
3. Print out the order form and mail or fax it to us at:
Cooperative Extension Publications
432 N. Lake St., Rm. 227
Madison, WI 53706
Payment: We accept Visa and MasterCard. If paying by check, please make payable to the UW-Extension.
International orders must be prepaid by check. U.S. clearing bank approval is required on all foreign checks. Call 1-608-262-2655 for details.
For tax-exempt orders with delivery in Wisconsin only, please fax your order (608-265-2530) and include the exempt certificate. If you have any questions about ordering, call our toll-free number (877-947-7827).
Prices and shipping rates
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please check online for the latest prices before placing an order. State and local taxes apply.
U.S. orders are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx. For those orders weighing less than 13 ounces, United States Postal Service (USPS) will appear as a ship option. We charge actual shipping costs plus a handling fee of $3.95. Street addresses are required.
Please Note: Orders and shipments will be processed on regular business days Monday - Friday. Fridays after 3pm, weekends, and holidays are not counted as business days for order processing and shipping.
For international orders, please call 1-608-262-2655 for a quote.
Questions about your order? If you have any questions about your order or about an invoice, please call 608-262-2655, Monday–Friday.
Questions about canning tomatoes (or other topics)? For more information about the topics covered in our materials, we encourage you to contact your county Extension office.